Web-browser’s settings are pretty basic nowadays, you literally have to click install and just use it. It can get a little more complex when you have to use some advanced technologies.
For example, a Proxy. You may wonder ‘what a proxy server is, in the first place?’ It is sort of a bridge between a user’s PC and the Internet. Why would you want this? Well, most common use-cases include ability to surf the internet anonymously and access blocked content (e.g Netflix, Spotify). Why to use Privatoria Proxy? It is TOR-integrated (NO TOR-browser needed) and gives you access to 63+ VPN countries.
You may be new to proxies and may have never used them before. On top of that, you might not have a clue to how to use it with your specific web-browser. Well, it is your lucky day as we have posted this article on how to setup a proxy in the Firefox web-browser for you!
1. Launch Mozilla Firefox.
2. Click the orange “Firefox” menu at the top of the window, hover over “Options” and select “Options” from the menu that slides out.
3. Click the “Advanced” tab at the top of the Options window.
4. Click the “Network” tab and select the “Settings” button in the Connection section. The Connection Settings window pops up.
5. Click the “Manual proxy configuration” radio button.
6. Type the IP address of your proxy in the appropriate field:
7. Type the proxy port number in the appropriate Port field, next to the proxy IP address field:
8. Click “Use this proxy server for all protocols”.
9. Click “OK” two times to apply and save the new proxy settings.
Your browser will ask you for the login and password. You should enter your Privatoria current login and pass.
Privatoria has designed all it’s services keeping cross-platform compatibility in mind. We value your time and try to be as flexible as possible when its comes to software setup and use. You can also try a Privatoria free trial.
You may also be interested in our previous series of posts “How to set up VPN on your device?”. Take a look at:
Please let us if you have any questions or comments regarding.
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Interested? Try it!
There are different types of protection against thieves, both real and virtual. Offline, you can use locks and keys, fences […]
Committing digital suicide? Or just going incognito? An average American citizen has more than 130 personal accounts. It means approximately […]
There is much to recommend Privatoria. Most importantly, it keeps no logs at all and is ridiculously cheap. Although it […]