Android owners have a lot of choices when it comes to software. Thousands of applications are posted on Play Market and its alternatives. When you look for Proxy, you get tons of different programs and not all of them work so well. Privatoria Proxy is simple enough to use without a third-party software. Setting up Privatoria Proxy on your Android is pretty easy. In this short tutorial we’ll take you through the process.
1. Open your Settings & go to WiFi section
2. Tap and hold a selected network for few seconds
3. Choose Modify Network config
4. Tick “Show Advanced options” and choose Manual Proxy settings. Insert privatoria.net as your host name and 3128 as your port (you can also add websites that you do not want to use Proxy for with Bypass field). Leave DHCP in the IP settings
5. After that open your web browser and insert your Privatoria login and your Privatoria password for authentication
You may also be interested in our previous posts:
That’s it. You have successfully configured Proxy on your Android device. Start using Privatoria Proxy free trial today
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Interested? Try it!
There are different types of protection against thieves, both real and virtual. Offline, you can use locks and keys, fences […]
Committing digital suicide? Or just going incognito? An average American citizen has more than 130 personal accounts. It means approximately […]
There is much to recommend Privatoria. Most importantly, it keeps no logs at all and is ridiculously cheap. Although it […]