Android owners have a lot of choices when it comes to software. Thousands of applications are posted on Play Market and its alternatives. When you look for Proxy, you get tons of different programs and not all of them work so well. Privatoria Proxy is simple enough to use without a third-party software. Setting up Privatoria Proxy on your Android is pretty easy. In this short tutorial we’ll take you through the process.
1. Open your Settings & go to WiFi section
2. Tap and hold a selected network for few seconds
3. Choose Modify Network config
4. Tick “Show Advanced options” and choose Manual Proxy settings. Insert privatoria.net as your host name and 3128 as your port (you can also add websites that you do not want to use Proxy for with Bypass field). Leave DHCP in the IP settings
5. After that open your web browser and insert your Privatoria login and your Privatoria password for authentication
You may also be interested in our previous posts:
That’s it. You have successfully configured Proxy on your Android device. Start using Privatoria Proxy free trial today
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Interested? Try it!
We are happy to announce the start of Bring-a-Friend program that gives an opportunity to get a month of FREE security […]
Travelling is Life. Travelling is Freedom. Full stop. No further comments, explanations or reasons are required to make you join […]
Black Friday sale from Privatoria is coming! Get 70% OFF for your anonymous and secure web surfing. A great chance […]