OpenVPN protocol has numerous implementations on Mac OS X. In this tutorial we showcase popular Tunnel Blick OpenVPN client for Mac set-up.
1. Download Tunnel Blick client from official site and install it on your machine. Launch the app
2. Search the system tray icon (right upper corner), hit it and choose “Connect config”
3. Download configuration file
4. Choose “I have configuration file” as shown below
5. Double click the .conf file as mentioned
6. Go to system tray icon again and choose “Add a VPN”
7. We suggest to install only for your user for security reasons
8. Type in your Mac user credentials and hit “OK”
9. Congrats! VPN is installed!
10. Hit the Tray icon again and choose Newly created VPN connection
11. Enter Privatoria credentials at the prompt
12. Check connection information
13. To change the VPN server location, edit .conf file with a text editor of your choice and replace the gateway line as shown below.
List of available servers:
TOR Net (VPN+TOR)
Start using Privatoria free trial today!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Not afraid of ghosts but scared of hackers? Use Privatoria to be protected & get 30% discount! The offer is […]
We are giving away Privatoria VPN Lifetime to a fortunate user who will take part in this Giveaway contest! Participation […]
Today we can no longer use the Internet anonymously. Big IT companies put a lot of efforts into online surveillance. […]