OpenVPN protocol has numerous implementations on Mac OS X. In this tutorial we showcase popular Tunnel Blick OpenVPN client for Mac set-up.
1. Download Tunnel Blick client from official site and install it on your machine. Launch the app
2. Search the system tray icon (right upper corner), hit it and choose “Connect config”
3. Download configuration file
4. Choose “I have configuration file” as shown below
5. Double click the .conf file as mentioned
6. Go to system tray icon again and choose “Add a VPN”
7. We suggest to install only for your user for security reasons
8. Type in your Mac user credentials and hit “OK”
9. Congrats! VPN is installed!
10. Hit the Tray icon again and choose Newly created VPN connection
11. Enter Privatoria credentials at the prompt
12. Check connection information
13. To change the VPN server location, edit .conf file with a text editor of your choice and replace the gateway line as shown below.
List of available servers:
TOR Net (VPN+TOR)
Start using Privatoria free trial today!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Interested? Try it!
We are happy to announce the start of Bring-a-Friend program that gives an opportunity to get a month of FREE security […]
Travelling is Life. Travelling is Freedom. Full stop. No further comments, explanations or reasons are required to make you join […]
Black Friday sale from Privatoria is coming! Get 70% OFF for your anonymous and secure web surfing. A great chance […]