Apple’s Mac OS X has become synonymous with stability, usability and ease of use. Many users are ready to pay higher price to get that stability and exclusive software that Apple offers. Most of the programs do their job seamlessly without any bugs whatsoever. The system is equipped with a native e-mail client praise by many. Is it really that simple to add and use your Privatoria Anonymous E-mail account in Mac OS’s native e-mail client.
In order to do it, you have to follow these steps:
1. Open ‘Mail’, go to ‘Accounts’, add a new account, choose ‘other account’ from the drop-down list
2. Enter your (nick) name along with Privatoria e-mail address and password to your account
3. Choose ‘IMAP’ for account type with mail server ‘privatoria.net’ , username is your e-mail and password is the same as the one to your Privatoria account
4. For port enter 993 and enable SSL if it’s not enabled by default
5. For outgoing ‘SMTP’ server choose ‘privatoria.net’ . Username and password are your Privatoria credentials
That was it. E-mail clients across all platforms request pretty much identical info and it’s the user interface that can confuse you sometimes. Therefore, fear not and be assured that you can use Privatoria on your Mac.
You may also find these articles interesting:
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Interested? Try it!
There are different types of protection against thieves, both real and virtual. Offline, you can use locks and keys, fences […]
Committing digital suicide? Or just going incognito? An average American citizen has more than 130 personal accounts. It means approximately […]
There is much to recommend Privatoria. Most importantly, it keeps no logs at all and is ridiculously cheap. Although it […]