Have you ever had a problem with finding an app on Google Play Store? Depending on where you are located in the world at the moment, you may have run into this really huge problem. Some countries are banning messengers, social networks apps or even VPN clients.
According to recent news, the UK could ban WhatsApp, iMessage, Facebook and Snapchat over privacy concerns. Such countries as China, Pakistan, Turkey, UAE often ban some apps. It is a problem not only of people who live in these countries, but also for tourists. But there is a way to download any app you want!
We’ve prepared a simple tutorial for you about how to unlock Google Play Store with our quick solution.
We’ll show you how to unlock any app in Google Play with the help of a VPN.
Follow these simple steps to unlock Google Play Store:
1. In the beginning you need to have an active account of a reliable VPN provider to unlock Google Play Store. If you haven’t already purchased a VPN – you will need to do that first. Take a look at Privatoria’s amazing prices, you can save up to 50% off of a 12 month subscription!
2. Once you’ve created a VPN account, you should connect to a country depending on which Google Play Store you would like to access.
For example, if you need to access the USA Google Play Store, connect to a VPN server in the USA. The full list of available servers can always be found here. Use these tutorials to learn how to configure a VPN on your mobile device: ….
3. Go to your “Settings” menu on your smart-phone and tap “Application Manager“.
4. You will see “Google Play Services” listed under the Application Manager menu, as shown below. Tap on it.
5. The next step is to “Clear data” and then “Clear cache” as shown in the screen-shot below. Tap on both of these to clear them.
6. Go back and tap on “Google Play Store” and as you did before – tap “Clear data” and “Clear cache“.
By clearing the data and cache from Google Play Store and Google Play Services, you will be able to return to your apps, restart the Google Play Store, and install any app you wish. And that’s all! Now you know how to unlock Google Play Store and get access to great apps.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask us in the comments.
You can also try Privatoria VPN today for free using a free trial account!
[Total: 8 Average: 5]
Interested? Try it!
Good old VPN stands for “Virtual Private Network”. You can perform numerous tasks and take various online challenges due to […]
December is time for gifts and fun! We appreciate that there are so many of you who stay with Privatoria and we […]
Privatoria’s team is proud to announce the further extension of its virtual protective borders – the addition of 3 new […]