OpenVPN is a great and reliable technology. Many users opt for that. The tricky part about OpenVPN is that in most cases it requires additional software to work properly. In this guide we showcase Privatoria MS Windows OpenVPN set-up.
1. Download OpenVPN client from the official website (x86-64 is preferred if you’re on a 64-bit OS) and install it with administrative privileges
2. Copy Privatoria OpenVPN configuration file and paste it to the OpenVPN folder on your computer following the path “Local Disk C>Program Files>OpenVPN>config” (that is assuming you’ve installed OpenVPN client to default location)
3. Go ahead and agree to “Continue” as shown below
4. The basic set-up is already done!
5. Go to your start menu, find OpenVPN icon and right mouse click on it
6. Make sure this program is run by an administrator
7. Start the client, search the system tray icon and hit “connect”
8. Insert your Privatoria login credentials at the prompt
9. Congrats! You have successfully configured OpenVPN on your Windows box!
You may also like to this article:
Start using Privatoria OpenVPN today!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Not afraid of ghosts but scared of hackers? Use Privatoria to be protected & get 30% discount! The offer is […]
We are giving away Privatoria VPN Lifetime to a fortunate user who will take part in this Giveaway contest! Participation […]
Today we can no longer use the Internet anonymously. Big IT companies put a lot of efforts into online surveillance. […]