OpenVPN is a great and reliable technology. Many users opt for that. The tricky part about OpenVPN is that in most cases it requires additional software to work properly. In this guide we showcase Privatoria MS Windows OpenVPN set-up.
1. Download OpenVPN client from the official website (x86-64 is preferred if you’re on a 64-bit OS) and install it with administrative privileges
2. Copy Privatoria OpenVPN configuration file and paste it to the OpenVPN folder on your computer following the path “Local Disk C>Program Files>OpenVPN>config” (that is assuming you’ve installed OpenVPN client to default location)
3. Go ahead and agree to “Continue” as shown below
4. The basic set-up is already done!
5. Go to your start menu, find OpenVPN icon and right mouse click on it
6. Make sure this program is run by an administrator
7. Start the client, search the system tray icon and hit “connect”
8. Insert your Privatoria login credentials at the prompt
9. Congrats! You have successfully configured OpenVPN on your Windows box!
You may also like to this article:
Start using Privatoria OpenVPN today!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]
Interested? Try it!
Good old VPN stands for “Virtual Private Network”. You can perform numerous tasks and take various online challenges due to […]
December is time for gifts and fun! We appreciate that there are so many of you who stay with Privatoria and we […]
Privatoria’s team is proud to announce the further extension of its virtual protective borders – the addition of 3 new […]